Ads 468x60px

Monday 30 May 2011

The American Idol Rant



What follows is my BIG FAT BULGARIAN RANT about American Idol, in parts. You’ll know when I’m all out of breath. A bit of an outsider’s perspective there in case you actually want it.

I followed the entire show and the Idols’ courageous steps on stage, hoping that I’d witness true talent and true greatness in the American Idol of 2011. Soon enough, I realized that wasn’t going to happen as every one of my favourites dropped away like flies on glass. So I decided that I’d rant about it seeing as writing is the only thing I can do, and my keyboard is my only weapon against this atrocity of a season.

Don’t get me wrong though, I loved (almost) all Idols and I have no personal vendetta against the judges or producers or anyone who’s associated with the show. However, I do have my issues with it and I’d like to voice them on my blog. What follows is a series of posts because how can I even begin to rant about American Idol in just one blog post? 


Seriously.

 
***



0 comments: