Ads 468x60px

Monday 31 December 2012

Last of 2012 and My First EVER Photo Blog!



I wasn’t sure if I wanted to blog today or not. I already shared my tragic story of 2012, and by the way I’m almost completely recovered from my endless stream-of-illnesses. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!
So I’ve done hindsight AND insight. I suppose I could do a Resolutions Blog, but I don’t feel like doing that. Lots of people are doing ‘blog highlights of 2012’ type of posts, which is cool, but not my style…

Finally, I can do something I haven’t done before. (Okay, maybe just once, incidentally.)
A PHOTO BLOG!!! I might not be a master photographer, and I haven’t been to a gazillion places like some of myfavorite travel bloggers, BUT I did travel some, and took lots of photos. So what the hell, I’m going to torture you with random recollections of 2012, this time with visuals. Muah.
HOPE YOU ENJOY and HAPPY (ALMOST) NEW YEAR!!!

Canterbury, UK (Jan-Feb)
(You know, the part where I am homeless and living on benefits.)
Unsurprisingly, I can't find a single photo from that period. I wish I had documented it, lol.

London, UK (Feb-Jun)
(You know, the part where I live with the Adams Family. – Just kidding.)

I took this photo on one of my outings called "Sunday Strolls". When you're bored out of your mind in the outskirts of London (Kingston-upon-Thames), you've no other joy but taking street photos.


I'm such a stalker when it comes to street performers. At least I'm not the only one!


And of course, I got obsessed with a large bird in a London park. It scared the tourists.

Rousse, Bulgaria (Jun –Aug)
(You know, the part where I think about my life and shit.)

Rousse is very pretty in the summer. Ever since they restored the center, it's almost a tourist town!


And hey, we have fountains too! I don't need to be in Rome to get some water action.


Basically, my Mum and I did a silly photoshoot near the fountains, to keep cool.

Rome, Italy (Aug-Dec)
(You know, the part where I shop & party my ass off… and meet questionable Italian boys.)

This is the first time I tried to go with grayscale. And the boy's the one I look after in Rome. Remember I talked about being AU PAIR as a means of cheap travel? You should try it, it's fun. :)


All I remember from August is taking random photos all over Rome & partying my ass off.


I should really start writing down names of places. I'd feel stupid if you asked me and I had to google it.


I recommend Rome in the summer. There are tons of things to do on both sides of Tevere!


A random statue in Villa Borghese. I don't know why but it makes me think of male parts. Muah.


And somehow I always stumble upon animals pondering their existence. Am I Dr. Doolittle?


Finally, LOOKIE the pretty lit-up tiny bus!!! Apparently, Rome is big on Xmas. Love it!

Rousse, Bulgaria (Dec-Jan)
(You know, the place where I get sick and spend a great NYE! Oh wait, that hasn’t happened yet.)

Don’t worry, I will show you the crazy fireworks photos after New Year’s Eve. I just bought my Canon PowerShot camera and I am ready to capture the Bulgarian madness on NYE. It's MAD.
Seriously, it’s like a battle field. You’ll definitely want to see this.
So have fun on New Year’s Eve and be safe!

P.S. (Almost) all photos above belong to me. Please don’t use without asking! Thanks. :)