Ads 468x60px

Thursday 26 May 2011

THANK YOU!



THANK YOU FOR FEEDING THE LITTLE BIRDIES!
I swear they grow in numbers every time I come to check up on them. Hopefully, this means that my Twitter friends (yes, YOU) are taking good care of the little buggers. I haven't given them names yet, but some of them answer when I make this sound: Popopopopopopopopo... Funny birds.

<:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:> <:O O:>

Anyway, since you're already here, I'd appreciate it if you stay a while, look around, read what fancies you, and possibly even leave a comment. Feedback is always appreciated around here, as it fuels good writing and makes the birdies' beaks sturdy when they peck on it. The birdies & I will love you all the more!

ENJOY!!!

0 comments: