Ads 468x60px

Monday 3 October 2011

The Secret is Out: the WriMos FTW Project

(image source: stuff we like)

Some of you may know I’ve been working on a super-secret project for a few days now. Well it’s time to take the blinds off baby, ‘cos we have a lift-off!

Basically, I couldn’t resist getting even more involved in NaNo this year. And you already know I love collaborations, so… I figured it out. A site made for guest-blogging! The beauty of it is, it’ll be more like a community blog, though I’ll be the one posting everything. But since it’s a community blog, everyone can post with minimal objections on my side. Yay!

Those who have guest-blogged over here can tell you: I’m a pain in the butt!

I pester people about typos, paragraphs, and length. Now that I think about it, I am amazed they haven’t thrown things at me yet. But now I’ll be reformed into a loving blog host, who’s there to hug you instead of bug you. Ahem.

Anyway, the new site is called WriMos FTW! because we don’t want any losers there… or at least nobody who’s given up already. Let me hear you cheer people! We can do this. Together. The site has a linky tool to buddy up on the original NaNo site. It will soon have contests as well (short ones, I know nobody has the time).

And today, being the grand opening and all, you’ll have to read my welcoming post over there (DRAG) instead of other people’s. Tomorrow it’s Alivia Anders’s turn and she will wow you with this year’s NaNo resolution. Yay!

And remember, you can post a submission any time from now until the end of this year. Yes, I’ve decided to milk and drag as long as I can. Just because it’s that fun! And if you haven’t done NaNo before, this is a great time to start.

Now head over there and tell your friends. Time to get in NaNo mode!