Ads 468x60px

Friday 10 June 2011

Guest Features Update: The Rules


(Na na na na na. I have got the power to make rules!)

So… I bet you’re wondering what the very first feature post is going to be about. (Or this is the first time you hear about this in which case finally!) You won’t have to wait too long to find out because I am going to post it…
(drumroll)
…in exactly one hour. So put a timer next to your computer because I’ll need you to stop doing whatever you’re doing and come back here for a look. :D
Now, every game should have its rules. (don’t you just love rules-within-rules)

The Rules:
1. On Feature day, I’ll be like a ninja. I won’t post any of my own gems (a.k.a. baby-birdies) so that I don’t outshine my guests (AS IF!).
2. Due to the large number of truly magnificent guests who showed interest in the Features (and don’t forget the ones I poked), I have decided to revise the rules. For the next three weeks at least, there will be TWO Feature days: Tuesday and Friday.
3. On slow weeks, I’ll go back to Friday-only-Features though. And if I run out of feature posts, you’ll probably see me on the news as the first blog-begger on the streets of (insert town here). Well, at least I’ll finally make those headlines!
4. I’ll be numbering the features like this – F1, F2, F3, etc. I don’t mean to discriminate against Tuesdays, really; I’m normally against such prejudice. But since there’s no ostensible harm to its reputation, I’ll just ignore the letter T.
5. Every week, you’ll be getting quite different feature goodies for your blog basket, so get a bigger one from the Mall or get two for the price of one.

That’s it for now. And don’t forget: ONE HOUR. ^_^

0 comments: