Ads 468x60px

Sunday 15 May 2011

Welcome to my Sassy New Blog!



I didn't create this blog to be yet another writing blog. I'll break out of the box a little. The only given in this case will be a dab of humor in (almost everything) I post. It adds flavor, don't you think?

What can you expect from my updates? For starters, I will post as I go. Any project I work on will be on here. If I read a book, you'll know if it's good or not. If I wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for a poem, I'll post it here, where else? If I discover any answers to fundamental questions, you'll be the first to know. 

Before that you need to know a few things about me. First, I am a writer. Second, I am currently working on two books: one is fantasy and one is paranormal / science fiction, just because I like to mix and (mis)match. Both are Yound Adult. I also write poetry. Occasionally, I'd publish an odd article. 

Now... I was pondering how I can bring something new to the writing table. I mean, some people bitch, others pray, third help... I decided that I will do my own thing: obsess about things that nobody really needs to obsess about, like PowerPoint templates, Poetry Portfolios, TV Shows, Writing Quotes, Philosophy, Twitter Updates, Movies, and pretty much everything else that comes to mind. Let the blogging commence!

0 comments: