True, he bestowed it upon my other blog (http://bit.ly/jmx1VW ) BUT since I am getting a bit iffy to post awards there because I am trying to keep it clean for the story I am building, I decided to move the party here instead. Now that’s what I love about having two blogs.
Anyway, you would do good if you visited Orlando’s blog as well (http://oaboutthat.blogspot.com/). He truly is a versatile writer/blogger. From writing and publishing tips to insightful musings and inspirational posts, he’s got it all. Plus he plays the guitar. He can’t possibly be any cooler than that. If you want to follow him on Twitter as well, he goes by the wonderfully original @O_about_that. Go on. I’ll wait. :P
And here is the blah-blah part, I mean rules I have to follow:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
7 things, huh? That sounds like that Miley Cyrus song. Please don’t banish me from your follow list because I kind of like it. That’s one thing right there.
And here come more ‘lovely’ facts about me. You can skip that part. :D
2. I am a hypochondriac. I will fuss about some bodily symptom until I find the most horrid condition that can be the cause of it, convince myself that I will probably die young, and prepare my will the next day. Sigh.
3. I have started to do Tarot readings for my friends, even though I don’t know squat about it, lol. And my friends are ever so amazed when I get it right 90% of the time.
4. I am a crazy music fan. I got so outraged when they messed up American Idol Season 10 that I wrote quite an eloquent rant about it. I’ll post it on this blog for the world to see, hoping that I won’t be pitchforked into the next century.
5. I believe that I am Sigmund Freud reincarnated. He was also afraid or rails. :D
6. I talk in my sleep. I do it in English too, which is weird since my native language is Bulgarian.
7. I am sickeningly nice. Tactful. Reliable. I can’t help it! However, when I go crazy, I turn into the biggest bitch you’d ever heard cussing. People’s faces then are priceless.
That’s all folks. Now for the AWARDS:
1. Katherine Bennett’s Aesthetic Verbatecture blog. I’d rather have given her insightful and awesome blogger award, but I’m not sure if it’s a real award. So I’m going for the Versatile Blogger award. She is very intuitive and insightful, laid-back, and blogs about cool things like 'intuitive writing' and life experiences. Basically, the things that matter. She’s my hero. A quiet, strong voice in the din of random blogging. I love her. You should too. ;) SO CLICK CLICK: http://bit.ly/jji420. And if you’d like to follow her on Twitter –and you should- she’s @VerbaVitae there.
2. Alex Megas is an awesome writer and blogger. Essentially, he posts his poems and stories on his blog called Prickly Compositions (http://bit.ly/mBJKeq), and they are deliciously dark and insightful. He’s saying there will be articles and other features soon as well, and I can’t wait to read them. I know I am now officially abusing the word ‘insightful’ but that’s what I like, so get over it, people. :D I couldn’t find Alex on Twitter though… Darn it.
3. Avalon Jaedra is awesome. She’s one of my favorite tweeps (goes by @Ava_Jae, wink), and she is also an amazing writer. She blogs about every aspect of the writing process. She actually caught me up in her style, which is very insightful and engaging. I practically couldn’t stop reading her posts and they’re not too long as well, the perfect bite-size for my taste. To be honest, I think that there should be more people following her blog. Hint hint. Here’s the link to Writability: http://avajae.blogspot.com. Enjoy!